1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
the jrod where in seattle are you?.....im in kirkland

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have my 1000rr but haven't tooken home yet(haven't sold the 600rr yet ,went in the cycle trader yesterday). I was the first to ride it :D even though the service dork started to put is helmet on thinking he was going to be the first one this side of the state to ride one and the first one to ride my new scoot. I put like 7 miles on it and it is definately one sweet ride(without a licence plate on it,oops). It feels a lot like the 600rr just w/more motor and it is slightly bigger in every way which both are a good thing because I am 6'3,210 lbs and it was like a gorilla humpin a b-ball on the 600rr. I loved and still love everything aboout the six and I wish I could have both but I can only have one so I'll choose the overkill. Hell Yes.

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
adrnochrome,

Where in Wentzville do you live? My dad lives on Z, about 1/2 mile from Chuck Barry. Some decent roads out there from what I remember. It's been about 12 years since I've lived in MO.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.