Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was a very nice day & both cars were very dirty - as were my bikes (and no the soririty car wash didnt do a good job of cleaning the bike or car)....figured i'd share:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rctyler said:
ok...stupid question, but 1 car has virginia plates and the other florida???

anyway, nice toy collection! the small trailbike (not the crf)...what is that???
thanks - i live in VA, but the Z is a highly modded car & would never pass inspection (744rwhp @ 700torque) so i've kept it licensed in FL where they dont have emmisions & inspection.

Both dirtbikes are fiddy's the red is the 04 crf50 & the black is an 03 xr50 w/ the 88cc big bore kit on it :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red Ryder said:
Love the toys... I don't have quite that many, but getting there, 2 bikes, 2 cars, 2 kids... the garage is getting full.
doubt i'd have quite as many toys if i had 2 real kids, i just have my 2 babies (pups) and they do take up a decent amount of time & money, but not nearly as much as children.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rctyler said:
ahhh...now it makes sense! are the virginia emissions that restrictive??? crazy!

wow, that's some car!
ya, VA has tuff inspections too, just easier for me not to have to deal w/ it & i can renew FL each year for 48 bucks. Plus at least w/ out of state tags cops arent quite as quick to pull me over in it.

·
Serial Killer
2,058 Posts
Yes, Va sucks monkey balls. I'm putting my bike and Altima in my wifes name, since she's active duty military and her home state is not Va (that way, I dont have to pay personal property tax!!)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hear ya on the kids thing. They are expensive, and take a lot of time, but it makes me enjoy my days riding more! :) I have an 02 Tahoe with 22's on it which is the "family" car... LOL and a 97 accord which is the daily beater.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Diggy said:
Yes, Va sucks monkey balls. I'm putting my bike and Altima in my wifes name, since she's active duty military and her home state is not Va (that way, I dont have to pay personal property tax!!)
good thinking there!! 8)
ya i'm not a fan of many of the "communist wealths" laws & regulations down here....probably moving soon too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Red Ryder said:
I hear ya on the kids thing. They are expensive, and take a lot of time, but it makes me enjoy my days riding more! :) I have an 02 Tahoe with 22's on it which is the "family" car... LOL and a 97 accord which is the daily beater.
lol nice w/ the 22's, when i bought this Hoe i wasnt sure if i wanted to go pimp mode on it or big mode on it, figured since i towed w/ it i'd go "tuff" mode w/ the lift and some BFG AT's and so on.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
quick said:
My garage is packed too:
'76 bronco w/351w
chrysler 300m
2-yamaha raptor quads
2000 suzuki rm250
1990 suzuki lt250r quad
20001 xr50
1990 kx80
very nice collection.
I got rid of my bigger dirt toys (xr250 & ex300) about 1.5yrs ago - no good places to ride locally anymore - i miss the hell out of them though.

Bronco sounds nice!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Someday hope to have a nice stable like that.
I have a 92 olds cutlass daily ride, 97 TT 6-speed supra, a cannondale moto quad, and now I have to pick up my 1000rr.

Wagz, do you happen to know anyone looking for a TT supra?
HRE's look great on the Z, how much are you going to be selling the Z for?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
michaelrc51 said:
Someday hope to have a nice stable like that.
I have a 92 olds cutlass daily ride, 97 TT 6-speed supra, a cannondale moto quad, and now I have to pick up my 1000rr.

Wagz, do you happen to know anyone looking for a TT supra?
HRE's look great on the Z, how much are you going to be selling the Z for?
supra sounds nice bro, just not sure of anyone down around me looking for one (unfortunetly no1 down here can afford much).

i'm selling the Z along w/ all extras, all the show crap, and the trailer - getting $45k and that is a fair deal for the buyer since i have about 80k invested not including the cost of the car when i bought it nearly 7 years ago....but we agreed on that price if he committed to then i'd agree not to advertise it for sale nor accept offers.

if i hear of anyone looking for the supra i'll let u know. What are you looking to get for it & miles & so on?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.