Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, cleaning out the garage and these are up for sale. I bought the new one and then before installing it I got a deal on a VFX kit, So then I decided to get the used one and was going to convert it with the VFX board. Now looking at it I'm just going to stick with the clear lens with the VFX.

1 brand new, never installed CA integrated kit with Smoke lens: $65 shipped USPS

1 Used tested working great, no cracks with the Honda factory connectors installed with Smoke lens: $50 shipped

·
Registered
139 Posts
So are you putting the VFX kit in your stock light? I have a CA with a clear lens ,if you are looking for one to install the VFX, that I'd trade for a smoke.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What year bike are these for?
The box says 03-05 Honda CBR600RR/1000RR but there is no reason I know of you couldn't do up to the 07 CBR1000.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats the difference?
Difference ? Between ? VFX and CA ?
The CA only integrates the signals into the brake light and uses brighter LED's then stock.
The VFX, does that plus it has a number of different user selectable flash styles / animations.

I got an email back from VFX because I was looking for a replacement switch for the controller portion and they have discontinued all the kits and parts.

·
Registered
623 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
623 Posts
Payment sent

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11