Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm a bit late but the first thing I noticed was your clutch center hub is broke. The spring perch/pillar is snapped off(long blue threaded part in this photo). Your spring retaining bolts should bottom out on these pillars. When replacing clutch parts remember that 04-05 and 06-07 use a different center hub along with a different clutch basket bearing. I believe a different pressure plate too. There could be problems if you get those parts mixed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I'm a bit late but the first thing I noticed was your clutch center hub is broke. The spring perch/pillar is snapped off(long blue threaded part in this photo). Your spring retaining bolts should bottom out on these pillars. When replacing clutch parts remember that 04-05 and 06-07 use a different center hub along with a different clutch basket bearing. I believe a different pressure plate too. There could be problems if you get those parts mixed. View attachment 263187
yeah that’s what I saw too I thought the bolt backed out but something then snapped it out. Thinking now maybe a clutch disc broke made it become unbalanced or something and then that lead to the rest. There was one broken disc towards the back when I was talkin to my brother about it I thought it was because everything else broke he thinks that broke first

21 - 22 of 22 Posts