Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
1 finger?! wtf that's unheard of, unless you got superman fingers. I do four, I tried two, but with stock levers it's feels kind of weird.

·
Registered
147 Posts
1 finger?! wtf that's unheard of, unless you got superman fingers. I do four, I tried two, but with stock levers it's feels kind of weird.
I've ridden with shorty grips on my gsxr's and sv's for years... so when I got the cbr... shifting with 1-2 fingers was natural... even with the stock levers. I always use setting 1 so that the distance of pull to engage/disengage is minimal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Same here, I can use 2, but I can't pull the clutch all the way in since my other two fingers get between the grip and lever.

·
Registered
147 Posts
You shouldn't have to pull it all the way in to the bar to disengage/engage the clutch though. I wear A* GP Pro gloves at the track and street and never have any issues with the bar hitting my ring and pinky finger when pulling the clutch in.

·
Bald-headed stepchild
841 Posts
I use 2 on the brake all the time..2 on the clutch when down shifting..3 when holding clutch in at a stop...tital shorty levers

·
Registered
766 Posts
It really makes no difference on the clutch how many fingers you use 1-4......anything abover that though and you might have problems

1 finger?! wtf that's unheard of, unless you got superman fingers.
I rarely use more than just one finger on my clutch FWIW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts