Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
3,431 Posts
Is this a street bike or a race bike?

54 is the bank angle sensor.
Often happens when people remove the headlight to track prep they forget to put the tip over sensor back. Its behind the headlight and needs to be mounted in a similar orientation..

84 is an internal ECU error. What is the state of the ECU?

Both these show as current errors and need to be resolved before they can be cleared.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man,, thank you.. I crashed her. I’m putting her back to life. started fine after the crash. With the 54 code. Then 84 came up.

can you help me, I just got a new rear sub frame, and I got the wiring all re installed I have the cluster, and fairing stay installed, but not headlight. I’ll get headlight installed,,

HOW DO I RESET/CLEAR CODES?

·
Vendor
3,431 Posts
Man,, thank you.. I crashed her. I’m putting her back to life. started fine after the crash. With the 54 code. Then 84 came up.

can you help me, I just got a new rear sub frame, and I got the wiring all re installed I have the cluster, and fairing stay installed, but not headlight. I’ll get headlight installed,,

HOW DO I RESET/CLEAR CODES?
You cannot "reset" current codes. Current codes (the ones that show as a number on the DTC page) need to be resolved by fixing what is causing the issue.
Historic codes can be cleared. Historic codes are informational for and show as a check engine light. not a yellow warning bar across the bottom of the dash.

Do you see a yellow bar across the bottom of the dash?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Wow looks like a bad crash. I'm glad you are ok and in the process of rebuilding. Best of luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts