Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received and installed the kit today. Looks great - way too expensive. LP signals look good. However they could have moved the license plate up 3/4" higher with no problem. I will be taking the drill out this weekend. The directions kinda suck, more visuals would have been nice. (2 page instruction listed below)

I ordered the front signals, with the mounting brackets, and they sucked - did not fit and needed to be filed and painted. Will have pictures after installation.

·
Registered
65 Posts
That sure is a huge hunk of metal there (and I personally don't like the plate location). Here is a pic of what I did on the wife's 600rr. It actually looks a bit better than this because I have since redone it.

Hey, Larry, any chance you could put 90* angles at the end of your relocaters to attach turnsignal to? I used yours in the picture above but had to add some angles for turnsignals. Thoughts?

·
Registered
29 Posts
freq said:
That sure is a huge hunk of metal there (and I personally don't like the plate location). Here is a pic of what I did on the wife's 600rr. It actually looks a bit better than this because I have since redone it.

Hey, Larry, any chance you could put 90* angles at the end of your relocaters to attach turnsignal to? I used yours in the picture above but had to add some angles for turnsignals. Thoughts?
Hi, I really like what you did with your turn signals. That's a great idea. 99% of the people prefer the clean look of the plate only, so why not use them. Although if there is enough requests for turn signal tabs, I can have them cut out like that.

thanks,
Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.