Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a seat cowl when I bought the bike about two weeks ago. When the order went in, the guy at the counter gives me the "about a week" line. So here it is 2 weeks later and I give hime a call, to see whats up.

I get the, you're bothering me attitude from this asshole. I dont mind waiting as long as I get some time frame.

But what pisses me off :x , is that this jerk off has the balls to tell me that Honda hasn't even started making them :shock: , since the 1000rr is so new. I guess this dumbshit thinks I was born last night :roll: .

Anyway, anyone in the Los Angeles area know of a dealer that has them, or has a good track record of delivering on parts when they say they will?

I'm off to get my money back from this jerk off...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ronin918 said:
I ordered a seat cowl when I bought the bike about two weeks ago. When the order went in, the guy at the counter gives me the "about a week" line. So here it is 2 weeks later and I give hime a call, to see whats up.

I get the, you're bothering me attitude from this asshole. I dont mind waiting as long as I get some time frame.

But what pisses me off :x , is that this jerk off has the balls to tell me that Honda hasn't even started making them :shock: , since the 1000rr is so new. I guess this dumbshit thinks I was born last night :roll: .

Anyway, anyone in the Los Angeles area know of a dealer that has them, or has a good track record of delivering on parts when they say they will?

Got mine at Champion Honda in about 1 weeks time--no hassles!

I'm off to get my money back from this jerk off...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.