Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your engine tired? Is it burning oil? Would you rather not buy a used engine online that someone else has abused? Danos Performance is now offering Super Stock crate engines for the 2008-16 Honda CBR1000RR bikes. These engines are fully rebuilt to Honda stock specifications with a performance head gasket installed and degreed cams. We also remove the crank balance shaft and we race balance the crankshaft. These engines make 10 more horsepower (175HP) then a stock engine does and we are offering them for $5495.00 + shipping. See our website for details: http://www.danosperformance.com/Honda CBR1000RR Superbike Package.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
A little steep on the price for that amount just get a good used low mileage cbr for 6k . Are these engines brand new from scratch? Like basically 0 miles on them. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Oh gotcha now it makes sense thanks for making it clear something to look for when my engine goes out one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We also offer engine rebuilding services in which you can send us your engine and have us rebuild to Honda factory specifications.The cost for this service will be $1995.00 + the cost of parts required. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve got a 2005 cbr1000rr that I’m sure has a sound main bearing . I want to get it rebuilt instead of getting a used motor that I have no clue about. 2004-2007 cbr1000rr motors are absolute monsters so I want to stay with the durability. Thanks for any info . I need to ride ASAP !

We also offer engine rebuilding services in which you can send us your engine and have us rebuild to Honda factory specifications.The cost for this service will be $1995.00 + the cost of parts required. Thanks Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts