Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Honda CBR 1000rr non ABS
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running or have any info\opinions\etc on the CS racing Taylor made style exhaust sold on eBay for $775. Its a full stainless exhaust and although cost isn't much of an issue for me it is a few hundred cheaper than the Taylormade slip on.

·
Registered
2012 CBR1000RR
48 Posts
Talk about a late reply... I just got my CS exhaust from Ebay - and it's an awesome exhaust - sounds way better than my Two Brother's exhaust, build quality is great and the customer service is top notch!

It also came with a DB killer, which probably is my only complaint, as I did not like the way it made the bike sound (made it too raspy for my liking - but without it, sounds incredible!).

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Talk about a late reply... I just got my CS exhaust from Ebay - and it's an awesome exhaust - sounds way better than my Two Brother's exhaust, build quality is great and the customer service is top notch!

It also came with a DB killer, which probably is my only complaint, as I did not like the way it made the bike sound (made it too raspy for my liking - but without it, sounds incredible!).

Hope that helps!
I'm curious about this exhaust as well. Do you have any pictures you can post?

·
Registered
2012 CBR1000RR
48 Posts
I'll post some pictures, and hopefully a short video once I can take her out again - weather has been dreadful as of late.

·
Registered
2012 CBR1000RR
48 Posts
Apologies for the quality of the video, but he's a very short clip, with minimal revving of the exhaust!

You'll notice it doesn't align perfectly with my lower fender, and that's due to my aftermarket rear-sets (that's where the exhaust has a hook to connect - the stock rear-sets it would be aligned perfectly, with aftermarket things will still install perfectly - however when you go to align the exhaust cover with the fairing, the hook will now link up and install on the after-market rear sets, making them safe and sound, just with a gap showing) - I do plan to fix this problem with my mechanic eventually, just not a pressing need right now!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Apologies for the quality of the video, but he's a very short clip, with minimal revving of the exhaust!

You'll notice it doesn't align perfectly with my lower fender, and that's due to my aftermarket rear-sets (that's where the exhaust has a hook to connect - the stock rear-sets it would be aligned perfectly, with aftermarket things will still install perfectly - however when you go to align the exhaust cover with the fairing, the hook will now link up and install on the after-market rear sets, making them safe and sound, just with a gap showing) - I do plan to fix this problem with my mechanic eventually, just not a pressing need right now!

Thanks for sharing. Just so you know, the installation is wrong. You have to twist the muffler so the exhaust fairing will be flush with the bike fairing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had 3 CS Racing already. 2 of them replacing the Yoshi that came with my bikes and 1 replacing the stock exhaust. They sound amazing and the look is exclusive!! There're other brands trying to imitate them but they are low quality to compete with price. The best place to buy is thru their website csracing.us
There are other brands trying to make the same design but all with bad quality and bad design.

·
Registered
2012 CBR1000RR
48 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Just so you know, the installation is wrong. You have to twist the muffler so the exhaust fairing will be flush with the bike fairing.
Thanks for your response - unfortunately its not that simple - as my rear-sets are aftermarket. I still have the stock ones, and with those yes - the exhaust aligns perfect with the lower fairing. However, with the aftermarket rear-sets, it does not (different location for the exhaust to hook up to, off by an inch or so).

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm about to order one for my 2016 SP. Can anyone share a long-term review? Comparison versus stock exhaust? Weight/sound/performance/install tips or tricks?

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
13 Posts
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hey fella did you order it? I’m also looking at getting a CS exhaust and I have a ‘16 as well. That CS racing exhaust looks so clean. I went to order one myself and they said it was gonna be like 40-50 days plus allow another 10 days for shipping….wtf?

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
13 Posts
Hey fella did you order it? I’m also looking at getting a CS exhaust and I have a ‘16 as well. That CS racing exhaust looks so clean. I went to order one myself and they said it was gonna be like 40-50 days plus allow another 10 days for shipping….wtf?
ahhh man…. I meant to reply to “rule62” my bad…. Forgive me I’m a noob here

·
Registered
253 Posts
I put it in my eBay watchlist and then received an offer for $599 from the seller cs_racing_usa. I took the offer and paid for it on 12/15/2021 ($645.72 after tax). On 12/16/2021 I received this message from the seller:

"Hi! Thanks for your purchase!
Please read this important information carefully:
Even though we marked your order as shipped, as a courtesy we're reconfirming that due to the high demand your item will be ready in 40 days (as informed on the listing). We'll do our best to deliver your purchase before the deadline stated in your purchase. We're shipping through DHL Express (the fastest service available).
The tracking number will be available on your order and sent to your e-mail once the label is ready. THERE'S NO NEED TO REQUEST IT.
Please allow a few days for the carrier to get the package to the DHL hub and the tracking gets in the system.
You can also follow us on our social media like Insta, YT and FB @csracingusa. Send us a msg so we can follow you back!
Thank you!

eBay currently lists: Estimated delivery Thu, Jan 27 - Tue, Feb 01 with no tracking number as of today 12/28/2021.

I'm hoping for the best, but not holding my breath. I'll keep this post updated with any progress.

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
13 Posts
I put it in my eBay watchlist and then received an offer for $599 from the seller cs_racing_usa. I took the offer and paid for it on 12/15/2021 ($645.72 after tax). On 12/16/2021 I received this message from the seller:

"Hi! Thanks for your purchase!
Please read this important information carefully:
Even though we marked your order as shipped, as a courtesy we're reconfirming that due to the high demand your item will be ready in 40 days (as informed on the listing). We'll do our best to deliver your purchase before the deadline stated in your purchase. We're shipping through DHL Express (the fastest service available).
The tracking number will be available on your order and sent to your e-mail once the label is ready. THERE'S NO NEED TO REQUEST IT.
Please allow a few days for the carrier to get the package to the DHL hub and the tracking gets in the system.
You can also follow us on our social media like Insta, YT and FB @csracingusa. Send us a msg so we can follow you back!
Thank you!

eBay currently lists: Estimated delivery Thu, Jan 27 - Tue, Feb 01 with no tracking number as of today 12/28/2021.

I'm hoping for the best, but not holding my breath. I'll keep this post updated with any progress.
Yeah I went to their site and found out they’re right here in tampa, fl so I emailed them (they are super cool and very helpful btw) back a forth a few times and he told me they ship out of Brazil…. I’m prolly just gonna pull the trigger and order myself bc I’m tired of this carbon fiber screamer I got lol lemme know how ya make out

·
Registered
253 Posts
I used to live in Northdale! Moved to AZ in 2000. I was back there in July with my kid for his 8th birthday. We did a Busch Gardens vacation. It was fun. Hit Clearwater, St. Pete, and the OC Choppers restaurant/museum place. Tons of great memories from back in the day... riding FAST on Racetrack road to get home the back way from Palm Harbor/Tarpon Springs! I once go pulled over by a helicopter on Tampa Road. Not sure how I avoided getting arrested! Anyway... I'll post up if/when the exhaust arrives.

·
Registered
2012 CBR1000RR
48 Posts
I've had this exhaust on my bike for 3 years now - absolutely love it. The quality is great and if I had to nitpick about one thing, its the DB killer that comes with it, I never use it as I find it doesn't sound very good with it inserted (a bit too raspy).

I only ride during the summer months, that could be a factor as to why its held up so well, but honestly its a great exhaust.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
13 Posts
I used to live in Northdale! Moved to AZ in 2000. I was back there in July with my kid for his 8th birthday. We did a Busch Gardens vacation. It was fun. Hit Clearwater, St. Pete, and the OC Choppers restaurant/museum place. Tons of great memories from back in the day... riding FAST on Racetrack road to get home the back way from Palm Harbor/Tarpon Springs! I once go pulled over by a helicopter on Tampa Road. Not sure how I avoided I've had this exhaust on my bike for 3 years now - absolutely love it. The quality is great and if I had to nitpick about one thing, its the DB killer that comes with it, I never use it as I find it doesn't sound very good with it inserted (a bit too raspy).

I only ride during the summer months, that could be a factor as to why its held up so well, but honestly its a great exhaust.
I've had this exhaust on my bike for 3 years now - absolutely love it. The quality is great and if I had to nitpick about one thing, its the DB killer that comes with it, I never use it as I find it doesn't sound very good with it inserted (a bit too raspy).

Best of luck!
Glad to hear it that’s good info as I JUST ordered one like 5 minutes ago lol. Question about the db killer…. Did you put it in right when you did the initial install or did you think it was too loud and wanted to tone it down? I only ask bc I talked to the guy there and he said they have another option to install a bd killer in the midpipe but it’s non-removable and that’s the ones they ship to countries with strict laws…. I didn’t go that route and ordered the standard exhaust that comes with the db killer but I don’t have any plans on putting in

·
Registered
2016 CBR1000RR
13 Posts
I ordered mine the other day. Price came out to $690. I think mine cost a lil more because I’m in FL and tax or something. They also sent me an email saying production is taking 35-40 days. So I wait….

1 - 20 of 26 Posts