Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs some custom stickers or vinyl graphic work let me know.

We've done some construction vehicles and a few 2'x4/6' banners - we're doing everything from custom stickers to vehicle and window lettering/graphics (local to Tampa of course) but can make banners for just about anything.

Soon I'll have some standard banners ready to go for you to decorate your garage or bedroom.

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am painting my garage floor and am going to get vinyl stickers for the floor. Basically I want a big Honda wing on one side, and a Chevy "bow tie" (for the tahoe sittin on 22's) on the other. Can you see if you can get them this big? If you need an exact size, let me know, and I'll go measure.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
9" radius is the largest I can cut in a single pass. That means that each individual graphic unit must be smaller than 9" either height or width. I can make some pretty big stuff but you'd have to lay it out in sections.

We're working on getting a 24" machine but that's a few months out. Sounds like it'll look great and I definitely want to see your measurements and what your thinking about - if you can rough sketch your idea and email to me I'll let you know.

·
Registered
148 Posts
sweet. once I get the place cleaned out, I will do some measurements. We moved in back in october, but I am finally taking it back over from my wife. It is full of JUNK! (and the 2 bikes) Meanwhile the $40k tahoe sits outside. Thanks for the info, I'll be in contact...

·
Registered
737 Posts
I´m looking for HRC stickers like the ones that come on the official HRC bike or Duhamels bike. About 4inch wide and 2inch tall. You know, the ones in red/blue/white!

Can you get me some or do you know where I might get them?

I would really like a pair or two, but here in Portugal they are hard to find. :scratch:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.