Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, 2006 CBR1000RR. in 1st and 2nd gear below 35 mph the bike is jumping when getting on the gas, anything after 35 mph the bike is fine. i was looking at the chain and it is alittle on the loose side. Going to adjust that later today. Any ideas what it could be? Bike has 9.5k miles! Bike runs great just had that issue start last night then it went away and now this morning it came back. Yesterday it felt like the short shifter wasn’t working right it was kinda hard. Before it shifts like butter
The bike runs and idles fine, never turned off on me yet.

Bazzaz Short Shifter ZFI TC
Two Brothers Slip on

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,042 Posts
Welcome Rick! Incredible, the number of 2006's that have been popping up as of late. Very nice to see so many still on the road.

Quite a few members here have '06's, so I'm sure you'll get some responses. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Rick! Incredible, the number of 2006's that have been popping up as of late. Very nice to see so many still on the road.

Quite a few members here have '06's, so I'm sure you'll get some responses. :D
Thank you! I just got the bike, i used to have a 03 600rr now i went up to a 06 1000rr i like the body of the 03-07s

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,042 Posts
Thank you! I just got the bike, i used to have a 03 600rr now i went up to a 06 1000rr i like the body of the 03-07s
It seems as though most of the people with that generation, feel strongly about the looks of it verses the newer gens. I get it, my bud has an '06, and it's a great moto, and practically as fast as my SC77.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts