Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't ride with earplugs, and I have (no joke) suffered permanent hearing loss from my D&Ds. They look trick, and the fit & finish is good, but they are WAY too loud. If they were 1/2 as loud as they are, they would still be 3x as loud as stock.

·
Huge Member
707 Posts
I had a D&D on my Zx-9r and it was painful to ride for any amount of time because it was so loud. Not to mention if you live in an area where the :police: crack down on loud vehicles you are gonna get a ticket for sure.
but hey you gotta go with what you like

·
Registered
11 Posts
D and D Twin cans

have the new set of twin cans from
D & D did the air ram flap plug without the power com set-up.passed X5 D-P-S with out a problem. and by the way those X2 red and yellow ducks with arrows got to say by-by as i push my way though them,

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I used to run D&D. Obnoxiously loud, took the pipe off. I really am down on them, they just make us look bad to the citizens who get to vote, and ask their representatives to "Curb the motocyclist's excesses."

Noisy pipes get bikes banned.

Ernie

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
"Noisy pipes get bikes banned" Sorry Ernie, from what??? :?

people who vote for what??? to ban a multi billion dollar business??? not getting it here bud, i agree with most of what you say but i am lost on this one.

you are not going to give me this "guns kill people" crap are you? :D

last saturday i rode with this guy who had a 2003 R6 and a D&D pipe of some sort and i must say it was giving me wood, just something about that bike and pipe i really like. I am tempted to buy one of those bikes with the D&D just to listen to it :D

I have had three mustangs, and the 1989 GT made a fricken sound that was like music to me, loud, deep, and a awesome rumble of 400hp, if they don't like it screw em :twisted:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.