Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my pops put my 1000rr down on its right side. he dislocated his shoulder real bad and had to go to the hospital to get it all put back in. he took my bike to one of his friends house for a short bit. Its been rain so all the houses on the block sump pumps were pumping out water down the curb and had algea/moss in there. well he went out the drive way and lost the ass end about 4 feet from the drive way. Not a good night. that bad thing is he has been riding for 40+ years and the only accident was caused by a driver that turned in front of him. Now I need some OEM red plastics and I dont know where the best place to go is. I want to stick with oem basically because the bike has 1200 miles on it. What are some good places to get new plastic at a fair price. I need a red upper, right upper, and tail. Also does anybody know if you can just order one side of vortex rear set?

·
̿ '̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿
5,175 Posts
I think I tried ordering just one side before and it was a no go...either that or it was cheaper to just get the set...errr almost as cheap I should say. I ended up grabbing the side from someone who chewed up the other side on their bike. I'd do a WTB thread if u haven't already.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Sorry to hear bro goodluck with is hope it all works out. Like strand said you can replace any and all the parts for the rearset so im sure you could just order one side. May have to piece it together yourself but no biggy there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.