Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took it out today and ran it moderately through some corners and had a blast. I have to get to a track so I can try out my skillz. I'm thinking it's not a good idea to be draggin knees on the backroads :D . I could do it very easily but for those damn pot holes and gravel (and trees and cars and deer and dogs and cops.... I'll stop now). I started looking into track days and I was very tempted to go down to the Willows track on monday and try it out on my 600rr. Unfortunately I dont have leather's yet and they did not have a size that would fit me. Seems they only keep the ones that will fit a damn horse jockey around and I'm not a big guy at 5'10" and 170-175. I'm hoping to go next month to atleast 1 day. Joker, hows about trying out those new leathers at a track day with me? Ice929 and I have discussed it but he hasn't talked to me since I dissed his ZX10 :p . Let me hear all your track day experiences.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey joker, glad you called today. I had plans to play golf and wasn't sure if I was going to keep them but i did. We definately need to get together soon. I saw there are a couple of track days next month at thunderhill track. I believe that's what it's called. Would you ride your 1000rr? I'm planning on taking my 600. talk to you later.

·
I'm slower then you
1,394 Posts
Where in CV are you guys? Do any of you ride with CVH (Central Valley Hooligans)?

I like to run Mines/Del Puerto usually every weekend. Except for the next month (since I will be out to sea :().

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Sub, Yea I will ride the 1000RR. Only bike I have. Let me know what days you are looking at and I'll see if I can go. Right now I have fri-sun off. In July I'll have sun-tues off.

Sidewalk, I live near Fresno.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.