Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the dealer invoice for the 1000RR?

There is a local bike shop that I have purchased from before, and I'm positive I can get them to sell me the bike just over invoice if I had that number!

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
459 Posts
as far as i know, dealers (in canada at least) as of a week or so ago, still had no idea what invoice cost was going to be, or any info about delivery dates....so sit tight!!!

wasn't there a rumour going around that there was going to be an announcement around daytona???

·
Registered
18 Posts
I sure hope Mike is right about that dealer invoice price. I'll know that they can come off of that $11k that they are going to ask for. Doesn't matter because if you can stand to wait a while, you will be able to get one for the dealer cost or less after the hype dies down. :D

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
dealer invoice on 1000rr

I have a friend who is a salesperson for Honda and when I told him about the deal from Honda East he looked up the dealer cost. Honda East is selling them at $100 over dealer cost, that is $9,579 and I have yet to have any dealers come within $500 even after I pay $300 to have it shipped here.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Well I just got back from my local dealership and was quoted a damn good price. I've been dealing with them for almost 20 years. Heck I used to work there for 5 years. I'm getting one from the first batch they get in. :)

·
Registered
459 Posts
yep, the honda canada website now shows $14,999 list price, so the dealers must know their invoice cost now. has anyone heard a concrete date for the arrival of first shipments? i'm sure it'll differ in canada vs the u.s. and from dealer to dealer, but any news is good news (unless it's 1/2 way through the season!).

·
Registered
552 Posts
rctyler,

My dealer (east coast) told me sometime in May. So I called McBride's. The guy there said he was expecting some at the end of this month. Says he is sure he is getting them too, but not all of them. Just enough for the people that he took deposits from. The rest he expects in April/May. So a buddy of mine in Ottawa called around. 2 dealers both said mid-April. Checked with another dealer on the east coast, and he said his system says April too. So I called Honda Canada, and the guy said he'd look into it for me. Just don't want to end up waiting like most people did last year on their CBR600RRs. As long as mine gets here by May 1, I'll be happy.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ok fellas, just talked to the Honda rep for the west coast. Every dealer is only getting one in April. The date in April is still not set from what I understand. More will follow in May but most dealers will only get 2 in May. Sounds like it's going to be a pretty rare bike for awhile to come.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.