Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to this board....

Have an '01 929, with all the bells and whistles (exhaust, suspension, etc) that will now be my dedicated track ride.

I've been lurking around and trying to see what the buzz is so far regarding exhaust for my 1K-rr... Doubt I'll do a full system this time around, and have been admiring some of the posted pics of you guys w/ slip ons (espescially the Arrow).

I stumbled on the DEVIL bikes site today, and they've got a SS & CF slip on availible.....

Any thoughts or experience with these? I've got a FS-Hindle on the 929, but I thought I would go w/ something different this time around....

Thx ahead of time for any info....[/url]

·
Registered
502 Posts
I am getting a Devil pipe for sure. I had one on my 954 and it was the best sounding pipe I have heard on bike STILL to this date. The quality of build was excellent, and their customer service is pretty good. Look at the 600RR clip and listen to it...now just imagine another 400cc's added to that sound... not to mention the devilish looks.

Devil all the way for me.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
immortal said:
I am getting a Devil pipe for sure. I had one on my 954 and it was the best sounding pipe I have heard on bike STILL to this date. The quality of build was excellent, and their customer service is pretty good. Look at the 600RR clip and listen to it...now just imagine another 400cc's added to that sound... not to mention the devilish looks.

Devil all the way for me.
Thx for the reply Immortal.....

Did you get the Devil straight from them, or did you go through a stealer... I was wondering if Devil wheels and deals....

If I can score a deal on a Ti Arrow for around $550 like some of the other guys, Devil will have to do better then the $549 (CF) thats listed on their site..

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I had the shotgun on my f4i. Nice deep growl. i was going to get the devil for the 1000 but they didn't make a twin pipe like they did for the R-1. so i went with the Laser extreme. A few guys here are also going with tthe laser. I should hopefully have mine in 2 weeks. I got loner from Laser to test out.(works slip on)Part of the full system to come soon. I just changed the inser t to the race setup and man is it loud. I have a treackday set for next week tues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.