Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gonna have his/her suspension dialed in? and how hard is it on the 1000 RR.? I think i will have one of the local bike tuner shop here Lee's cycle to set my suspension for me...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
If we are just talking about changing the stock settings, I'll be dialing that in this weekend if I make it to the track. It's pretty easy to do, but usually takes a couple of friends help to lift and measure while you sit on the bike.

If you aren't real familiar with doing this, you might want to check this out.
http://www.traxxion.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=SUS4M It's basically "Suspension For Dummies".

Looks like he now has a video series based on the book too, I may pick it up. You can never learn too much about suspension. :)

·
Registered
356 Posts
VooDoo22 said:
anyone here in sand diego get a 1000rr?--i have one , but i called all hte dealers and was told that no one else had any--not even one they had sold --- a cant be the only one in san diego, can i?
I got one, I work in San Diago and live by Temecula. Been Driving it since Wednesday to work. Where did you get you Fun Center? I got mine in San Berdino, Chaparral, Motorsports.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As i a matter of fact--i did get mine from fun! i went to chapparal and they said they had not recieved any--not even one! i was so surprised--i was sure they would have on or two that they moved immediately---san diego house of motorcycles is having a gathering saturday for a huge sale and live bands anf stuff if you want to join us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.