Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the mirrors are a tad big if u ask me. and since i will be taking my bike on and off a military post i doubt i can get away with the mirror block offs or whatever they're called. i know i have seen aftermarket mirrors that are much smaller. can any help anyone?

·
Bleed Red, Ride Red
1,097 Posts
Are you looking for mirrors with the turn signals or just something smaller?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pig spotters? i am looking for something much smaller.. i wish i could go without any mirrors cuz most of the time u cant even look through them while riding cuz of vibrations unless things have changed. i used to ride a 98 cbr 900rr.. so thats another question.

can u see in ur mirrors well while riding? or is it vibrating to much?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow.. i dunno about that.. hahha.. i guess i will just have to see how the mirrors are.. right now i am in iraq and havnt been able to sit on the 09 yet. i do plan on buy a 09 so i am trying to find out what i wanna do to it first.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
pig spotters? i am looking for something much smaller.. i wish i could go without any mirrors cuz most of the time u cant even look through them while riding cuz of vibrations unless things have changed. i used to ride a 98 cbr 900rr.. so thats another question.

can u see in ur mirrors well while riding? or is it vibrating to much?
You can see out the mirrors just fine.
The pig spotter recommendation was a joke. They are super squiddly and won't do anything for you.

Also, why would anyone on post care if you didn't have mirrors on your bike?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Also, why would anyone on post care if you didn't have mirrors on your bike?
well i am going to take it that u are not prior military or currently in the military. But i'll inform u a little I suppose. The Army is very big on safety. Well mirrors on a bike would be considered a safety factor I believe. I gotta check it out with a couple people.. anyways.. Do you see why now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts