Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Planning on taking delivery of a 2018 SP and I’m trying to figure out if my CRG brake and clutch levers from my standard edition 2016 will fit the 2018 model (as the master cylinder is different since it’s a Brembo).

Are there differences in the clearances? Or should I be good to do a straight swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts
I had emailed CRG about levers for my '17 SP, they said they still don't have them for the 17-19 CBR1000RR and no, the ones that fit 08-16 will not work according to the CRG rep.

He said check back next year :)

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,042 Posts
I had emailed CRG about levers for my '17 SP, they said they still don't have them for the 17-19 CBR1000RR..
When you say, ‘still don’t have them‘ you mean they’re just out of stock?

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts
Interesting. I wonder what CRG levers I’ve had on my ‘18SP for this entire past year.
:LOL:...Yeah, it seemed strange to me that they wouldn't be making levers already for a 4 yr old bike.

Re-checking the email, he was specifically talking about their RC2 line. So, there's that.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:LOL:...Yeah, it seemed strange to me that they wouldn't be making levers already for a 4 yr old bike.

Re-checking the email, he was specifically talking about their RC2 line. So, there's that.
I think they’re only talking about a specific line.

IIRC the RC-2 line is the spiritual successor to the spectrum levers. These do not appear as an option for the 2017’s but they (CRG) definitely do make levers for the sc77 model.

Guess I’ll need to buy all new ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts