Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Funny shit boys...

Meanwhile back at the breaking of rules topic... I am an esteemed former member of banned camp that thinks you had your info on here long enough that your rule breaking group buy is still gonna be successful... if not Brad is ready to pick up the pieces...:th_salute:

I don't care who sells the pipes to the people who want them as long as Taylormade is getting the business...

Have you guys checked out their race parts for the '08/'09 RR... some really cool stuff...new AMA legal ram tunnels in honeycomb fiberglass that fit stock bodywork... very nice shark guards (3 shapes including HRC)... a front sprocket cover that's great for quick sprocket changes... they just sent me these plus the case guards in Kevlar/Carbon...Jet City has those on his bike...

Brad can get any of these goodies for you...

Attachments

·
smokin a Jeffery
4,969 Posts
sorry man, but (imo) taylor made = crap!!!!

seen way too many taylor made pipes finish delaminate after a couple thousand miles.

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
sorry man, but (imo) taylor made = crap!!!!

seen way too many taylor made pipes finish delaminate after a couple thousand miles.
Troll...:stirpot::th_SmlyROFL:

And like most who have a negative opinion... totally wrong... I've seen a lot more Taylormade than you and I've never seen delam, leaks, breaks or had complaints...

Go fuck with somebody else's sandbox...:shoot:

·
smokin a Jeffery
4,969 Posts
Troll...:stirpot::th_SmlyROFL:

And like most who have a negative opinion... totally wrong... I've seen a lot more Taylormade than you and I've never seen delam, leaks, breaks or had complaints...

Go fuck with somebody else's sandbox...:shoot:
hey asshole!!, this is not your thread, so i am not pissin in your sandbox. i could care less about you or taylor made exhaust's. but i do have an idea for you. give this a try, kick rocks and skip. let me know how that works out for you.

and ive personally seen 4 taylor made cans finish flake off.

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
I've been considering the ram air ducts, but why did they go with fiberglass instead of carbon fiber?

Carbon Fiber was outlawed by DMG...and since these are race legal they went with the superthin fiberglass...this is high tech stuff...but I would love to combine these with a PCV and Autotune...

The bodywork also must be fiberglass...but that doesn't make the price much less than carbon fiber as it's not the material cost that makes the huge difference...it's the labor which is the same either way...

·
Registered
16,850 Posts
you know the crowd at this bike event is old.... even the dude in the back is checking his pulse to see if he's still alive

"mr. leno... using your fingers, on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the taylormade?"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts