I went to the dyno yesterday armed with my Lc-1 and the knowledge i got from here and other places with the goal of making more power on E85 then pump gas. I have had awsome results running E85 in my daily driver (07 STI) and my street car(86 camaro). First few passes were on pump gas to get a baseline to hopefully improve on with E85. First map i used i got with my DK ecu with it i made 166rwhp and 80ftlbs. This is a dynojet but in my opion it was a high reading dyno but i didnt care I was there for another reason. The afr was really rich i knew it would be by looking at the map when i got it. Next few runs was a map i made from looking at maps posted here it was a lot leaner and it made 173rwhp 82ftlbs with the afr not being to far off in the mid and perfect on the top end i left it alone and decided to start on what i came to do. We siphoned out all the 93 and put in a few gallons of E85. Long story short you need ALOT of fuel to get this gas to run right. If i would have had control over my top injectors i could have gotten a better tune but i got the afr around 8.3 wich is about max lean for power on E85 and we pulled a degree of timing to achieve the max power which was 182rwhp and 87ftlbs of torque. So i made more power took it out for a ride and it deffinently felt stronger. Here are the graphs first is my first run compared to my last one. The second is my best pump gas runs. No afr for the E85 runs i used my LC-1 and logworks to measure afr.