Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody with a 49 state model look for a vent canister? I just took mine off; it’s on the very bottom, right in front of the rear shock. The reason I’m asking, is that there’s an electric valve that hooks to the computer. It controls the vacuum from the fuel injection and the other end goes to the canister. I plugged it off and disconnected the electric valve. It seems to be running fine; I just wonder what it does.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
Dude! That's the phase angle alignment generator for the dilithium reaction chamber. You better put that back on or the RR could become unstable and ***poof*** turn into a ball of plasma gas. And no, your insurance will NOT cover that.

:)

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
Molsonman said:
gRReg said:
Dude! That's the phase angle alignment generator for the dilithium reaction chamber. You better put that back on or the RR could become unstable and ***poof*** turn into a ball of plasma gas. And no, your insurance will NOT cover that.:)
I thought that was The flux capacitor!!!
No, that's inside the airbox.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ummm.....Based upon recent findings, I belive that the 49 state and the Cali is in fact 2 diff bikes due to the CARB statement on the cali bikes, where there is no CARB statement on ours.

BTW CARB stands for California Air Resource Board

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.