Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas I pulled my 2015 Blade engine apart a while ago so can't remember where these two 10mm and 8mm alloy jets go. They look like oil jets/squirters that usually sit in a head but I can't see an obvious place during reassembly and the head only has one 5mm oil gallery next to Cyl 1. There is a gallery behind the clutch which just had a bolt in it but...? Pretty sure its nothing to do wirh the ends of the two oil squirt rods to the crank? Can't seem to locate it in the manual either. Any help appreciated. Cheers.
Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle part Tire Rim
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wood Audio equipment Material property
Material property Gas Wood Cylinder Metal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fellas I pulled my 2015 Blade engine apart a while ago so can't remember where these two 10mm and 8mm alloy jets go. They look like oil jets/squirters that usually sit in a head but I can't see an obvious place during reassembly and the head only has one 5mm oil gallery next to Cyl 1. There is a gallery behind the clutch which just had a bolt in it but...? Pretty sure its nothing to do wirh the ends of the two oil squirt rods to the crank? Can't seem to locate it in the manual either. Any help appreciated. Cheers. View attachment 263626 View attachment 263627 View attachment 263628

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey mate does it happen to say in the Manual that the oil pump needs to be timed in? There arent any timing marks on the pump buy the gear has MEL and OUT on it which makes me wonder.

·
Classifieds Moderator
657 Posts
Hey mate does it happen to say in the Manual that the oil pump needs to be timed in? There arent any timing marks on the pump buy the gear has MEL and OUT on it which makes me wonder.
If by time you mean aligning the position of the oil pump gear with crankshaft position the answer is no.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts