Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
crotch rocket
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen quite a few posts (on multiple CBR forums) where people just can't wait until the Arata exhaust comes out. So far, I've had a Two Bros. slip-on on my 929RR and a Micron serpent system on my 954RR (great power gains and . What's the deal with Arata--are they that much better than other brands at fit and finish, or at making power?

I've looked for dyno numbers, but they seem hard to find for multiple different exhausts for the same model bike. Does anyone have first-hand knowledge that on a certain CBR, one guy with Brand X performed this well, another guy with Brand Y performed this well,......?

·
Registered
315 Posts
you made a point there.....since i'm a honda fan now, Arata does make quiet a lot more hp gains on the 600RR...and i'm sure others make as much. The quality are so much better. they are the lightest pipe out there(this would help in the extra weight they got on the 600/1000RR and don't cost as much..maybe not that much. You won't see two bro pipes at motogp or endurance races on their bikes...consumers are suckers for ads and we know this for a fact. I would rather get a reputable named brand that gives out power then the alright brand that gives out as much. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
315 Posts
email from Dan.
No, that is just the pipe price, we do not have Power Commanders for the CBR1000 yet.
The PC will be a PC3-USB, which at this time cannot adjust ign timing, there will be a plug in kit for ign timing sometime in the future. We will make a custom map for the CBR1000 as soon as the bikes are release here. Dan

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
got the new Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse catalog today and there is a picture of a 1000RR with a Jardine can. It could be photoshopped and there's no listing of a specific Jardine for the 1000RR. who knows. Everything is still so speculative at this point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.