Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new never mounted stainlesss muffler with carbon end cap F/S for $200 OBO

·
Registered
369 Posts
I need to know the inner diameter to see if it will bolt onto my arrow full system.

If it marries up ill buy it for 150 shipped to 96734 hawaii.

Also what can you do for a carbon right side engine case cover. Something like the sato one.

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
inner is just under 51mm

i can do a full clutch cover guard for $100 with kevlar layers inside

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.carbonpartz.net/imagelib..._picuujg&title=Twill weave clutch cover guard

i can do a right and left set with kevlar inners for $150 shipped in the USA priority mail

i also have 6 material choices for the outer layer like red kevlar and stuff.

also, if you have a decal you want imposed in the resin i can do cuwsotm stuff like that as well

Here at carbonpartz i try for custom when i can, makes for mun parts and happy customers

·
Registered
369 Posts
That pipe wont fit, but does it come with the midpipe I guess i could bolt on the stock headers again. Does it have the heat shield too.

Also that is a kick ass deal on the CF but i am gonna sell this and need to pretty it up. I need cheapest route possible. Make this work and I have five other bikes, you have a new customer. All i need is something to stick ove this.
Doesnt need to bolt, if there is a way for it to stick thats cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
so you want to pretty it up so you can sell it and no one will know it was dumped? nice. this is why you buy new people...
sorry about the TJ, gl with the sale. if I had an extra 200 id be all over it! bump

·
Registered
580 Posts
Bump
I run the same pipe on my bike and love the sound and how it flows wit the bike.
I will be seeing you soon on the Carbon Case Covers. Can you do a skeleton head imposed in the resin and maybe post a picture of some previously done imposed CF. Last how thick is the carbon, just wondering will my Yoshi lower case covers fit over the carbon. But I guess I can just do longer bolts. Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
so you want to pretty it up so you can sell it and no one will know it was dumped? nice. this is why you buy new people...
sorry about the TJ, gl with the sale. if I had an extra 200 id be all over it! bump
No actually not the case but fuck you anyway. I just wanted to do a few extra things so the guy who's buying the bike doesnt have to look at eye soars. The buyer will full know what happened but him looking at a scratched case i could patch up for a few bucks is stupid.

Way to jump in here and on my shit though.

Besides my buddy is most likely buying this as i decided on a 600 for the track, and hes getting it for 6000. The crash was so minimal the fairings arent even scratched. uuhhhh i dont even no why i let you get me so upset.

BTW im buying the pipe, let me no about the CF.

·
Registered
369 Posts
thanks, thought it would be more so i didnt even look. Anyway does that pipe come with the midpipe so it can hook right up to the stock headers? Does it come with the heatshield i see on the website too, and has it been used.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts