Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ummmm yeah
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys this site is the greatest in the world.
I recently high sided my bike, all farings kaput.

I am looking for a whole new set of fairings. I found D9 industries and was really happy with their selection was not keen on the price ~$800. Also, running through this site, not one person has one thing nice to say about them.
Auctmarts has the same selections, and while searching this site I have heard alot of good and few bad, plus the price is much better.

I can't wait for my next paycheck to order up a set from Auctmarts, if anyone has any special animosities towards this company please post up from what I've read the quality for the price is good (not stellar paint but not terrible) and customer service rocks, plus PayPal option is incredible

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts

·
ummmm yeah
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bro, I will get the heat reflective material, where do you suggest. I will post pic up when I get back home

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i got a set off ebay for $500 shipped. they fit great, but the guy is kind of dicking me around right now. he sent the main 8 parts, but it was supposed to be all 19 parts. it's 2 months later and i'm still waiting on the rest.

his ebay id is steelesnewparts and the brand is delkevic i think

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
Thanks bro, I will get the heat reflective material, where do you suggest.
I would suggest putting it whereever the exhaust is remotely close to the plastic. Most of the members who have install the Auctmarts plastic have done both header wrap and the reflective material. Here is one post on the subject: http://www.1000rr.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1442205&postcount=4

I will post pic up when I get back home
Looking forward to it.

·
Site Sponsor
754 Posts
Guys this site is the greatest in the world.
I recently high sided my bike, all farings kaput.

I am looking for a whole new set of fairings. I found D9 industries and was really happy with their selection was not keen on the price ~$800. Also, running through this site, not one person has one thing nice to say about them.
Auctmarts has the same selections, and while searching this site I have heard alot of good and few bad, plus the price is much better.

I can't wait for my next paycheck to order up a set from Auctmarts, if anyone has any special animosities towards this company please post up from what I've read the quality for the price is good (not stellar paint but not terrible) and customer service rocks, plus PayPal option is incredible
I have sent you the set and did you got the tracking number yet or did you receive it already?

·
ummmm yeah
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have sent you the set and did you got the tracking number yet or did you receive it already?

Thanks for sending it, I look forward to getting it. I have NOT received your shipping information yet if you could send that to me that would be great

·
ummmm yeah
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The kit I chose was the 2006 Repsol replica with windscreen and custom "sea cow" :gay:

Speaking of it, I just put on all of the parts except for the plastics (don't have them yet). Since it rained here I could not get it out of my garage, but I bled the clutch reservoir and rode it for 5 feet to make sure everything works. I also diddled around with my PCIII and put on a new map.

Thanks for the response and views guys

·
Site Sponsor
754 Posts
Dear valid customers

please visit our ebay store for more details...do mention you are a 1000rr.net members to recieve our special discount when placing an order. Prices are depanding on years model, style starting from 299 to 899 USD shipped!
Our products are 100% high quality, fit perfect or else 100% full refund.
Once again thanks for your intersted and hope to hear from you soon.
Have a good one!

PT
Auctmarts CSR
email: [email protected]
msn: [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts