Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my 954 was stolen I moved and sold all my gear. I thought I wasn't going to ride again for a long time...well things worked out my way and almost after a year I am riding again!

Let me just say that this is the smoothest bike I have ever ridden. It does everything I want it to do with no fuss or bullshit. The power delivery is excellent, and it has much more pickup than my 954RR in every aspect. The top end just does not stop coming....I love it. The steering damper isn't even noticeable when you are riding, but I know it plays a major part in the bikes stability when you're leaned over hanging that turn. The trunk is a joke, but if you're gonna nitpick about that then you should go buy a Goldwing and get out of my face.

I'm going to get a Magical Racing Windscreen, Devil Slip on pipe..my 600RR black cowl is ordered.. once I get my hands on a heatgun all the stickers are coming off....and that'll probably be it for modding my bike for a while. It's already the perfect package.

and lastly.....out of all the BLACK 1KRR owners on here...it seems like NONE OF YOU know how to take a proper picture!!!! So here you go :

oh, and I also wanted to show off my jacket....I almost like it more than the bike :) anyways, RIDE SAFE!!!!

here's a short video clip of the Tach & exhaust too http://fumetsu1.home.comcast.net/1krr.wmv

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
I just picked up by black one on Saturday too. The bike is unbelievable. I am coming off of an f4i and the difference is amazing. It is more stable, yet turns easier. It has tons more power, yet is smoother on/off the throttle. The suspension is firmer, yet soaks up the bumps better. I don't know how they did it, but this bike is way better than I imagined it could be. I'm actually kind of glad I didn't ride one before mine came in or I might have caved and bought a red one a month ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.