Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When shopping on eBay, it's always good to check and see if the seller has an online store, and purchase from them through that. This way, they don't have to pay listing and final auction fees, and they'll thank you for it.

http://hondaeastsuperstore.com/ is our store.

Check it out. Almost everything we have on eBay can be bought here, and all of it is discounted.

Of course, for OEM replacement parts, still check out our online microfiche here: http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/OEMpartfinder.htm

Thanks guys! We appreciate your continued support!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just placed an order a few days ago for a kick stand and rear hugger! Hope to see it this week sometime!

My local honda dealership laughed at me when I asked them if they would match your price. Said it is about 10% less than what they pay. I suggested they start buying from you.

·
Tyler Durden
920 Posts
Just placed an order a few days ago for a kick stand and rear hugger! Hope to see it this week sometime!

My local honda dealership laughed at me when I asked them if they would match your price. Said it is about 10% less than what they pay. I suggested they start buying from you.
LMAO, that kind of logic would make their heads explode.

I got my helmet from you guys before I ever found my bike for sale. Awesome prices and fast shipping.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Great Prices Just ordered front cowl and trim parts. Thanks for the great prices!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Justin, at Honda East Toledo, has been AWESOME to me. I have ordered replacement OEM parts, gear and more from there. Prices, shipping time, everything was great! Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Jeff helped me out with my order. Excellent customer service, and a very quick turnaround. I ordered my parts on Jan 31, 2012, and they were shipped out today. Can't wait to get 'em!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jeff helped me out with my order. Excellent customer service, and a very quick turnaround. I ordered my parts on Jan 31, 2012, and they were shipped out today. Can't wait to get 'em!
Jeff handles all of our internet orders and he does a very good job. I'll let him know you said thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
When shopping on eBay, it's always good to check and see if the seller has an online store, and purchase from them through that. This way, they don't have to pay listing and final auction fees, and they'll thank you for it.

Honda East Superstore is our store.

Check it out. Almost everything we have on eBay can be bought here, and all of it is discounted.

Of course, for OEM replacement parts, still check out our online microfiche here: http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/OEMpartfinder.htm

Thanks guys! We appreciate your continued support!

:thumbsup:
Hi, do you have cbr1000rr 2011 repsol tail rear cowl? If yes, how much. Thank you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts