Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi boys,first sorry for my bad english,today me and friend of mine we go out for a ride,after first stop he saw that my front ride fork the oil is leaking.This is my first time,don"t know what to do,don"t have any services around here.This is my second bike and it's brand new i am did on him 14700 km on it,this year i have only 200km.First i must to think somehow to lift the bike tommorrow in my garage .He explain me how to take it off,but don't know what to change?(the black rubber,what else)?if someone can give me url on ebay,to order the correct stuffs and correct the sizes off that things ,looking 2 hours on youtube,manuel services,nothing found,how much is it tthe oil capacitety in the forks?Did i must to change the left fork and the oil and the rest parts too?If someone can give me the url of the correct parts and sizes ,and how much oil to put back,i will be very thankful,hope so you understand me.

I found one old picture from 2015,that 's my bike,please help.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Since you mentioned eBay, I have to chime in.

DO NOT USE AFTERMARKET FORK SEALS!

Go OEM for the seals, bushings, etc. Fork oil is 10wt and a Motion Pro syringe tool for setting oil level is helpful.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts