Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
July 3,4,5

1 Premier Pit Row Suite Ticket. (This ticket is for ONE (1) person only)

Located directly above Pit Lane. Includes 3-Day General Admission, Paddock Pass, climate controlled dining area, closed-circuit tv, assigned seat in the shaded exterior viewing area, private bathroom, souvenir program, hospitality consisting of breakfast, lunch, and beverages on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

$650 Firm. Includes paypal fees and shipping.

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some pics of the Suite Area.

Inside the A/C suite. I believe they have wifi in their now. (I can call Laguna if you need to know for sure)

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you like to take pictures, this ticket is for you.

this is me taking snaps with my POS camera. Turn 11. Also the track exit/pit row.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Is the price negotiable? I've sat in the turn 3 Paddock Suite (same amenities - climate control) since 2000 and looking at the prices last year, don't remember those pit suites being that much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
That's because they're not that expensive, but now that they are sold out of that package, it's a sellers market.

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DD is correct. Price remains firm for now. There are 2 of them on sale on egay for 3 grand.

so my price is good.

·
Registered
341 Posts
If she is really my servant even for 15 min Im in.:th_SmlyROFL: Seriously if this is around in a bit I may snag it. My bday weekend and I have a free place to stay in San Carlos which is right at SF. I will be traveling alone I think. My Bday present to me. Last time I did that i got a Repsol:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
paddock suites

these suites are generally sold out by renewal from the prior year, we renew ours each year and the few that are not, sell out in a matter of days, food and benefits are just part of it, the close viewing is the main attraction

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
bump for a killer deal

BTW dru track day is now the 25th of june

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump.

Laguna Seca just added something special this year. If you have a Paddock pass, you can do a "Track Invasion" and be part of the podium celebration, get sprayed with champagne.

·
carbonated
984 Posts
could a second person stay? how much more would that cost?

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is only for one person. To add another person you would have to find another ticket like this. They are hard to come by.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Little off topic but... Dru you gonna have any of those paddock parking passes available this year?

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Little off topic but... Dru you gonna have any of those paddock parking passes available this year?
negative good sir.

This year we are flying down and renting a car. Traded my paddock bike parking passes for car parking passes.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.