Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after 5 weeks of my 09 repsol 1000rr sitting at a shop back in Philly, all I wanted them to do was put back in my ram air, and install a new (used) fuel tank I bought off ebay ..I call the service mgr. he said it wasn't touched, I took my trailer over and took my bike back, saying after all the money and ppl I sent to them, they can go and F&%$ off. so I get it to my place and notice that the tank was intact installed and got it done for free...ram air ducts I just gutted them like a fish. I put 4.7 gallons in the tank, turned the key and didn't hear the fuel pump engage as it always has upon turning the key on before pressing the button...( what the heck I do now ) I'm lost

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks turbodave, im gonna try that, plus my good expensive battery is dead. so i will get the new battery, then do the tap thing you said, if thats shot, then like everyone else trys the on off switch...im hoping not to have a shop look at it, charge me 800 bucks for something i could of figured out ...of course with the help of you guys on this site.

Thanks again brother...be well
Rep65

1 - 3 of 3 Posts