Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guy im having problems with my cbr1000rr 12.. last week of February i took my bike for a spin came back home and i put it away first week of April i tried to warm it up and do some maintenance but that day it did not turned on i notice that when i open the ignition the fuel pump was not priming so i took a break and i decided to mess with issue the next day because at my job a had an extra gas tank so day #2 came and i plugged the extra tank just to check if tank #1 fuel pump wasn't working properly my result was the same so their is no way two fuel pump went bad but just to confirm i went to the fuse box checked the relay the relay was fine beacuse my cousin has the same bike i used my relay to check if it was good and it was good so now i have a problem where i plug the relays all the regular fuse are good and working properly for example the headlights low and high beam, turning signals, taillights, horn, dash working fine i really dont know what is going on here... i need help guys!!!... my next step is the follow the cables with a voltage meter...but i need ideas im going crazy... thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you notice a check engine light the last time you rode it in February? Could be a fuel injector circuit malfunction. I'd start by trying to scan for error codes.
thank you for replying i fixed it yesterday i had custom headlight and i had a big mess on my front hardness everything is good now thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts