Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard some comlaints from various places about black being easy to mess up. Thought I'd bring this to everyones attention.
http://www.thetankslapper.biz/online-store/scstore/main.htm
Its a vinyl over cover built for your bike. Protects it from scratches, dings and whatnot.
Have seen 1 in person. The guy swore by it. Unless you know its on there you cant tell.
Dont have the 1000RR yet but I plan to pick one up as soon as they do.
Price runs about $50 bucks for a full bike kit. Covers the major panels and tank.

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
I have the tank kit on my f4i and I am very happy with it. It has been through two full riding seasons and still looks as good as the day I put it on (that is if you can see it). It is nearly invisible, and for the price, it is probably the best investment I have made on my bike.
By the way, first post even though I have been hanging around for a while. I'll start posting more when my black rr comes in!!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There you go.
For only $50 and the potential payoff in keeping the look of the bike pristine? Gotta give it a try.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I bought one for my 600rr but haven't put it on yet due to it being a lemon. I will definately buy one for the 1000rr when I get it as I have heard nothing but good things about it. Anyone want my tank kit for their 600? just pay for the shipping and it's yours.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like this idea better. You can replace it with very little fuss and not worry about messing up the paint underneath.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.