Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

gloves

3K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  SheSpawn 
#1 ·
what gloves do you guys wear? Just curious, we don't have any places close that sell gear, you have to order everything.

#2 ·
Icon TI max. Great gloves. Look sick as well. First gloves I've had that I can take money out of my wallet with them on, and I've had the thin Joe Rocket vented race gloves before.

#6 ·
Do not buy Joe Rocket thats for sure. I have a pair of GPX gloves. They aren't even a year old and they are literally falling apart! Don't get me wrong either, I take care of all my gear. I could have Joe Rocket exchange them but at this point I might just ask them to return my money so I can purchase a pair of Alpinestars. I don't know if they will go for that idea though. Any thoughts?

#10 ·
LMI69 said:
Do not buy Joe Rocket thats for sure. I have a pair of GPX gloves. They aren't even a year old and they are literally falling apart! Don't get me wrong either, I take care of all my gear. I could have Joe Rocket exchange them but at this point I might just ask them to return my money so I can purchase a pair of Alpinestars. I don't know if they will go for that idea though. Any thoughts?
I agree. Had one pair fall apart after 3/4 of a riding season.

#12 ·
vigis said:
LMI69 said:
I agree. Had one pair fall apart after 3/4 of a riding season.

Same story here man.......

Maybe some Held gloves in the future.

#15 ·
I also use the Joe Rocket Speedmasters and love them. They're the most comfy gloves ive ever used but Im looking at some GP STar Fiend gloves on Ebay. Anyone use them?

#20 ·
these are nankai nr-25 max.this is my second pair as they get relly stinky in japanese heat!i had my accident in these,broke my hand but still wear them as they feel really good.great soft leather.they are really tough.i read a reveiw on motorcylenews a few years ago.they dished nankai,but they made(they have stopped production of high end gloves)great gloves imo.if you can find a pair get them!!

#22 ·
Black Icon Tarmac Gloves...nice ventilation and grip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.