Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am in Houston Texas and would like to purchase an 04 1000rr, however...the Houston dealers are trying to screw me around. 12,200 OTD for an 04. I am looking for a good deal..any recomendations?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sounds like it's time for a road trip to me... I know there are several dealers that were selling right near invoice. One of them was in Ohio (HondaToledoEast possibly??), but I'm sure there is one closer to you. I bet a couple of the guys can chime in on this.

If your dealers are sitting on any right now, maybe this would help you with the bargaining process: http://www.1000rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=336&highlight=invoice

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
Hi err Crystal? errr Ballz? =]
I purchased an 04 1000rr at Lake Hill Motors on the 18th. They had all three colors in stock. Purchased my black one OTD for 9499.00.
They have a lot of joe rocket and icon apparel if you need riding gear. Shoei, suomy, HJC, and fulmer are the helmet choices.
No I don't work there, I just think the prices on the cycles and gear are great. So much so that I drove 400 miles (round trip from bama) to pick mine up.

Hope that info helps. GL.

Mezcal

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wow, my best price was $12,800 OTD. Is that high?

When the saleman did the calculations, he had like over $14k with all the extras added.

I'm glad I checked the forums. I'm gonna go renegotiate with the dealer on Monday.

·
Serial Killer
2,058 Posts
Only thing about Lake Hill is you have to pay state taxes when you get the bike registered. Other than that, their prices are great (and even with paying state taxes when you register it, you're still going to come out cheaper than at most dealers). Dont they also ship to your door?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SecretAgentRR said:
Eastside Honda in Baytown quoted me 10,100 OTD week before last.

Did you catch the name of the salesman. I went to Bob Lunsford on 45 and they tried to rape me too....they would not budge from MSRP. Dude told me that the 4 they had on the floor was it for 2004. I told him laterz....arrogant bastard too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.