Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came home after riding all day and the door was locked. so i thought i was going to get a raft of shit from my girl. instead she said that she bought me something and is picking it up tomorrow. after an hour of nagging her she broke down and told me. she bought me the seat cowl for the 1000. im stoked! plus my brake lines and puig screen should be coming in tomorrow. that is also free do to my friend working at motorcycle shop and im letting him ride the 600 when i go out riding with the 1000.
sorry to brag but i can't wait.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey dres79.....my wife called that same place today to get me a screen and she was told they won't be released until the end of May/first of June??? Are you getting a special early release??? That would be sweet if you were.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Everyone should use Dres79's scenerio as leverage with your wives/girlfriends....I told my wife that his girl was surprising him with a windscreen and that if she wanted to surprise me, the info was on my desk....lol!!! I had the phone # and part # written down. So, on the way home today, she called me and said she called to order me one.....lol!!!! Too bad it's not in yet. But everyone should give it a shot!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bad news. they orderd the screen for the 600rr not the 1000....sorry for the mispost but as soon as i get more info will post. i was told screen should be out next month for our bikes. and the seat cowls are on back order till july 8 from the dealer. how did you guys get them already?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.