Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My problem is this: the sound dose not go with the video there is a 2 second difference, I contacted gopro on the 3ed but still no reply.
I have put the sound on low.
Any one has this problem? Do you know how to solve this problem?

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
are you sure that it is a problem with the camera and not a problem with playback on your computer? I was having an issue with what I thought was a camera as well turns out it was not the camera but the playback on my computer. I've since upgraded to a new computer but there is information out there on this issue. this would more than likely be the case especially if you are using windows media player.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know what? you r correct.
so i have to change the computer or use another video editing program?

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
there is a ton of info out there on this problem... I would suggest doing a google search on this issue and see what you can find. I know that when I had the problem it seemed to go away if I used media player Classic.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when i use the original video every thing works great but when i use windows movie maker the sound gets f$&d up.

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
yes this has to do with the audio preference settings in windows movie maker. I would suggest searching audio video sync in movie maker and adjust settings accordingly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts