Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow forum members. I never thought I would ride a bike - started riding last year, looove it, and now it's my main hobby... except it's a little cold here in NC, USA right now (at least for riding). I still spend a lot of time with bike stuff even when not riding lol. Cheers!

·
SuperMod
837 Posts
Hi Michael, welcome to the forum.

Yup, that's pretty much this hobby. ride.. and wait for winter to be over.

I spend the cold winter months reading up and getting educated about repairs, maintenance, and riding skills.
Helps get the brain build some base knowledge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,
I would like to create a private conversation with a member, but I am unable to figure out how to do this. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello,
I would like to create a private conversation with a member, but I am unable to figure out how to do this. Thank you for your help.

Cursor over the profile picture of the person you would like to speak to and click message
or
Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand of the page and click members, find the members name your looking for and cursor over it and click message

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cursor over the profile picture of the person you would like to speak to and click message
or
Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand of the page and click members, find the members name your looking for and cursor over it and click message
Thank you! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts