Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My turn signals came today!!! Took about 2 hours to install...(only because I took my time so that I wouldn't scratch anything). I love them. Everyone should check them out......they look killer!!! So sleek and clean. If I could figure out how to post pics, I would. But......not there yet :wink:

·
Registered
356 Posts
What's the web page link so we can look at the turn signals?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Did you really pay $110 for them?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep...I'm a aucker...lol!! They are really a pice of work though. Heavy-duty....Alot more impressive once they're in your hand...but hey, I have to make myself feel better for paying that;;LOL! Acouple of my friends have them on their R1s and it was something I just had to have...sets your bike apart from the majority.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Me too! If I really want something that bad, the price doesn't matter. Does look cool though! Can't wait for pics.

·
1 Posts
The photos on their website for the 600rr, it looks like the blinkers are in backwards, or pointing towards the rear instead of to the front. The other bike's (R1, gixxers, etc.) look better, more flush.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, the pic looks all wrong...but they're not like that. Mine look great. If anyone plans on getting a set, order the ones for the 600rr...they said it's the same application. I bought the red....black would look good too!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Thorn, in alot of the pictures for the different bikes, the blinker part looks flush with the fairing. How far do yours stick out? If noone can see them, what's the point, you know?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Basically what I mean is, how's the visability during the day (From front especially)? Need others to understand what I'm doing.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine are pretty flush...the base that is. The LED itself does stick out....afier I installed them I looked at them fro the sides and front to check and they worked fine. they were noticable to me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
IronNutz said:
Basically what I mean is, how's the visability during the day (From front especially)? Need others to understand what I'm doing.
i kind of only signal out of courtesy for the cagers: hoping they will see us bikers as responsible :roll:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Help Thorn!!

Hey Thorn, Did you order them direct from Gregg's Custom? when you try to place an order it takes you to a links page for distributors. They are only 40 bucks through the East Coast distributor (McCoy's) But it looks like you only get the light. Any ideas? Thanks man.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Help Thorn!!

Molsonman said:
Hey Thorn, Did you order them direct from Gregg's Custom? when you try to place an order it takes you to a links page for distributors. They are only 40 bucks through the East Coast distributor (McCoy's) But it looks like you only get the light. Any ideas? Thanks man.
Yes it does take you to other distributors...east or west coast. I bought them from the East coast one. Actually to find them, I believe you have to rub a search McCoy's site. Click on the manufacturer tab and find Gregg's customs...then in the price field put $110.00 and it will take you to the signals for specific bikes. The 1KRR isn't listed yet, but they are the same as the 600RR so just order those...I love them!! If you have trouble finding them, let me know.

·
Registered
538 Posts

Thorn92 said:
Yes it does take you to other distributors...east or west coast. I bought them from the East coast one. Actually to find them, I believe you have to rub a search McCoy's site. Click on the manufacturer tab and find Gregg's customs...then in the price field put $110.00 and it will take you to the signals for specific bikes. The 1KRR isn't listed yet, but they are the same as the 600RR so just order those...I love them!! If you have trouble finding them, let me know.

Thanks Thorn. I appreciate the help. Now if you could help me get my black 1KRR here you would be God in my eyes!!! :D

·
Registered
538 Posts

Thorn92 said:

One more question for ya Thorn. How long did it take you to install these flush mounts? Was it hard? Did they send you directions? I just placed my order. Thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts