Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks good. Damn though, you had by far the most posts here and it seemed like you were all about the RR. Strange.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Can Somebody please get the R1 PICS off of the RR Home Page!

·
Registered
49 Posts
:(
damn ! That sure is a sweet ass bike though
there design team really did a kick ass job! the curves and shapes on that thing is sick!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Dude,

You were our (1000RR.net) #1 poster. Who would have seen this one coming, gettin a R1. That's some funny sh*t. :lol:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i thought you guys should be mature enough just to say congrates but noooo, i got a heck of a deal with the new R1 and that saving is much needed. i can't believe i bought the R1 either and the OTD was delicious. Don't flame me just because i got the bike but if i waste your time then what can i say.

"Somebody get this [email protected] picture off this site! Hey sexfreak, since you like taking pictures so much, take one of the black RR passing your @ss... "

becareful what you say they might hunt you...be nice:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
goo r1

SexfreakR6 said:
i thought you guys should be mature enough just to say congrates but noooo, i got a heck of a deal with the new R1 and that saving is much needed. i can't believe i bought the R1 either and the OTD was delicious. Don't flame me just because i got the bike but if i waste your time then what can i say.

"Somebody get this [email protected] picture off this site! Hey sexfreak, since you like taking pictures so much, take one of the black RR passing your @ss... "

becareful what you say they might hunt you...be nice:)
You have the right to buy the beautifull bike. The bike of the year. The R1 are on.......

·
Registered
33 Posts
nice bike and the color i would pick, if i wasn't holding out for a close look at the RR

your impulsivity should be a fun ride...enjoy amigo :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I pity u cause u bought an ugly looking bike and at a bad color too. This is a 1000rr forum and u no longer belong here.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts