Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
mullerr666 said:
Happy Easter,
no, a 600 is not fast enough, u have to ring its neck to get anything out of it.
I agree....you have to run a high rpm to get any real power, which means you'd be going WAY too fast for the street. If you ever ride a liter bike, you'll be amazed in the power that just rolls from the throttle...especially in turns.

·
Registered
8 Posts
IMO it depends on where you're riding....canyons with tight quick turns I'll take the 600. If you have an area with some longer straights the 1000 might suit you better. I may buy a 1000 and keep the 600 too :shock:

_______RED RR_______
Vinci carbon fiber exhaust
Galfer SS lines
Tomahawk-black
Motul E-Tech 100% synthetic
OEM seat cowl

"The BITTERNESS of poor quality remains long after the SWEETNESS of a cheap price is forgotten!"

·
Registered
202 Posts
Mark9738377 said:
Happy Easter Everyone :) please if you get a chance please answer my forum below. why would you want a 1000RR? isn't a 600 fast enough for the street? im just curious thats

thanks.
happy easter all. i almost went back to a 600rr, just becuase it was cheaper and they are fast enough and handle great. but coming from an
929, r1 and 954, used to the liter bike feel.but there is nothing wrong with
a 600

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
happy easter

my woman sent me this

http://www.debsfunpages.com/easterswf/rapeasterbunny.swf

and for me my big ass really puts the smoke down on 600's

i wiegh a solid 240 not quite mt playing weight but still.

i can tell most 6's are like damn who are these 2 people? when i ride them

they are fun but i got to hammer them to get em going

so i just buy a big bore and rarely rev it past 10 plus i think if i had a smaller bike id have to work it harder and therefore have the potential for more damage or wear and tear

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Just a thought, the 600 vs 1000 comments would probably make more sense in the 600 vs 1000 thread. http://www.1000rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=323 Not everyone will be checking this one after today, plus why threadjack a perfectly good Happy Easter section of the forum. :wink:

klrb929, great link. My GF was making that "Hee-hee-hee-heeeee" high pitched noise that only girls can do when they see something retarded cute(You know what I'm talking about).

Happy Easter everybody. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.