Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gotten their hands on a pair of the Held Titan gloves yet? I know that the Phantoms are supposed to be some of the best out there and just today I saw the new top of the line Titan. It's definitely pricey but I can't find any reviews or info on them anywhere. If anyone has experience with these yet please let us know!

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Mike,

I have a pair of the phantoms and the steve gloves by Held, they are extremely nice gloves break in very quickly, great feel, will gladly pay the money they want for the quality product they produce!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I just spoke with Held about the Titan. They said that it's not even in the country yet but should be in by the end of April. As of yet this is their top of the line glove with the most protection that they've done yet, and that's saying something. It's such a new glove that no one's had a chance to check it out yet sooo I've not seen anything about it other than price, and at a hundred bucks more than the Phantom I might just stick with the tried and true classic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts