Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in Knoxville and hit the dragon just about every other weekend. Black 2012.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hoon Goon have you heard anything about custom Cycle Corner? I need to get my bike Dyno tuned.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have not dealt with them, but heard of them. I have the Woolich Tuning setup and DIY everything on my bike.

Going to the dragon Saturday. Wave me down. Black bike. Black gear.

·
Registered
21 Posts
There aren’t very many blades out there on any given day. Usually 2-3 of us at the most. Mine is a 2012.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in Huntsville, AL so maybe if there's enough of us we could go for a group ride at some point. I've heard the Dragon is typically congested with police, traffic, and Rossi-wannabes. Is that not the case? Or are there "good" times to go? I never bothered to make the trip because it sounded unpleasant.

·
Registered
241 Posts
The dragon sucks in my opinion , but yeah I'm down for the group ride, I'm rode ocoee River , blue ridge , ellijay and now I'm on fort mountain ga

·
Registered
21 Posts
The only good time to ride the dragon is the first and last three hours of the day. I am usually at the bottom of the hill at 7:00 and done by 11:00 when all the police and harleys show up. Late afternoon is good too. Middle of the day is a no go. The golden hours are weekday mornings.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts