Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Swanny06, I have the same question for you...how have they held up? Also, are they bi-xenon or does only once side come on unless you're using the high beam? If you have any more pics, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Swanny06, I have the same question for you...how have they held up? Also, are they bi-xenon or does only once side come on unless you're using the high beam? If you have any more pics, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!
Hey buddy, mine are holding up great! I absolutely love them man. They're Bi-xenon. I made a build thread with a TON of pictures step by step. Its https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=https://www.1000rr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=246585&share_tid=246585&share_fid=91381&share_type=t

Feel free to check it out and shoot me any questions.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
904 Posts
What do the bi-xenon high beams look like? Do they just throw light everywhere like a standard high beam, or have a similar cutoff as the low beam but higher?

·
Registered
67 Posts
What do the bi-xenon high beams look like? Do they just throw light everywhere like a standard high beam, or have a similar cutoff as the low beam but higher?
Mine have a cut off. I absolutely love them. They're very bright which is a huge help both night or making yourself seen during the day.

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good question. I have seen some retrofits like what you're describing. They are usually not in projectors though. I would imagine the ones in his are more sharp. I did a retrofit from an S2000 in my Supra years back and the cut off with those were perfect. I get compliments on those lights everywhere I go at night. I'm sure the car and its status have something to do with that as well lol.

Mine have a cut off. I absolutely love them. They're very bright which is a huge help both night or making yourself seen during the day.

Thanks brother! You input was huge for helping me decide which route to go (HID vs LED).

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good question. I have seen some retrofits like what you're describing. They are usually not in projectors though. I would imagine the ones in his are more sharp. I did a retrofit from an S2000 in my Supra years back and the cut off with those were perfect. I get compliments on those lights everywhere I go at night. I'm sure the car and its status have something to do with that as well lol.

Thanks brother! You input was huge for helping me decide which route to go (HID vs LED).
No problem at all dude! I had the same delima when deciding on mine as well.

·
#Vietnam
92 Posts
Anyone have a set of base plates for sell? Only thing I am missing with the base plates to mount the projectors to the headlight housing as I won’t be keeping the reflector bowl.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts