Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded in my Honda and took off the following parts that I had installed when I purchased the bike in 2013. These parts will fit 2012 to 2016 CBR1000RR. So:
1. GenuineHonda Energy Comfort Front Seat: New Asking $150 shipped to lower 48s Very good condition, No tears, Says CBR on it Very good condition. (SOLD)
2. Genuine Honda rear Seat Cowl (BLACK, Honda Racing) comes with installation instruction (Paid $149.00; Asking $70 shipped to local 48s ( Color Black)
3. Genuine Honda Rear Hugger (BLACK, Honda Racing) (Paid 139.95, asking $70 shipped to lower 48s). This has few blemishes which will come out with proper buffing. (SOLD)

4. OEM Headlight Assembly (complete very good condition) Asking $100.00 shipped to lower 48. Near Mint condition. No broken tabs and OEM bulbs included.
5. Genuine Honda Export Sport Screen (comes with instructions and original box) Paid $80.00 asking $40 shipped to lower 48s. (SOLD)

With the exception of headlights assembly and the seat, all items above have Installation instructions that came with the parts when I purchased it. I have the original receipts of some of these parts (I cannot believe I paid that much for the cowl and hugger damn!). See pictures for details and condition. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rear Hugger and Sport Screen SOLD! Thank you motorcycle01

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lrckmoto. I sent you a PM. The rear seat cowl is genuine Honda Cowl and I have the original installation instructions for it as well. I am at work but have a model number I can sent you. Let me know.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Headlight Assembly sold. pending shipping. Thank You.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Headlights sold and shipped. Guys, help me out with the seat and rear cowl. Only two items left.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Yes it does fit 08-16, I have it on my 12. I would have bought it if I didn’t have it already. Provide better
Grip and comfort for long rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is correct, thank you Motorcycle01. The same seat on ebay is going for $324. I priced mine less than 1/2 that price. I will be putting these on sale soon. I paid top dollars for these two items.
I also have engine bolts that I took off in order to install no cut T-Rex sliders.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump. I have not put it on eBay yet. Let me know. I also have brand new throttle cables that I was going to replace. and some engine OEM bolts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts