Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there purchased honda genuine tank or rear seat luggage for the 08, or even some aftermarket brands if so any opinions would be greatly appreciated...thanks crew:th_salute:

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
ive always loved the joe rocket magnetic tank bag...depends on what your puttin in it i guess tho its not very big

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
408_freak
37 Posts
:ttiwwp:

·
Piker
45 Posts
I have a "Cargo Basics" tail bag that is almost identical to that one and I only payed like $40 bucks for it a cycle gear. It works great. I can fit 4 days worth of clothes in it.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Adam, I just purchased a FirstGear Silverstone Tail Bag.
http://www.firstgear-usa.com/fgweb3.nsf/Products/6C5C7380406D66D9862571F40053574E?opendocument
I just got it Friday, so I've only had a chance to use it once. I like it so far. You'll notice in the pic on their website, that there is enough room to fit a helmet. And it's silver, so it will match your bike too.
thanks mate... when you have a chance can you give me your impression of it and a few pics with it mounted on the bike. can"t say i have seen that brand in australia though:th_salute:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;1474247 said:
I have a "Cargo Basics" tail bag that is almost identical to that one and I only payed like $40 bucks for it a cycle gear. It works great. I can fit 4 days worth of clothes in it.
sounds the goods...i will check this brand out...thanks mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts