Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MachineHead
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do this every month for my KTM forum, simply list up the Current Incentives, if one were to buy a new, Honda CBR.

Annnnd guess what? Honda has rebates on a bunch of '19 left-overs, but nothing this month for the CBR SP.

I'm looking to buy a new '19 SP shortly.

It's a waiting game. 0:)

https://powersports.honda.com/offers

·
Hook 'em!
2,471 Posts
I do this every month for my KTM forum, simply list up the Current Incentives, if one were to buy a new, Honda CBR.

Annnnd guess what? Honda has rebates on a bunch of '19 left-overs, but nothing this month for the CBR SP.

I'm looking to buy a new '19 SP shortly.

It's a waiting game. 0:)

https://powersports.honda.com/offers
Have you located a dealer that has a '19 SP in stock?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Buying new is my vice, but it catches up quickly with my funds.:laugh2:
Bought 2 new-new bikes within a year, May 18 and July 19. Then, I could not resist the new-old stock CBR.
For anyone interested, the (shitty, but oh well, the price is what counts) dealer I bought the CBR in November still has 1 17’ ABS for 9.9K.

·
MachineHead
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you located a dealer that has a '19 SP in stock?
My local dealer is a long time friend. He showed me inventory @ a Honda depot, crated, and ready to ship '19 left overs..

Buying new is my vice, but it catches up quickly with my funds.:laugh2:
Bought 2 new-new bikes within a year, May 18 and July 19. Then, I could not resist the new-old stock CBR.
For anyone interested, the (shitty, but oh well, the price is what counts) dealer I bought the CBR in November still has 1 17’ ABS for 9.9K.
I'm hoping not to buy another street bike for some time after this, haha. That's a sweet price on a '17 base.
Didn't check, but I'm just curious if there are '17 SP2's still sitting in crates? :stirpot:

·
Premium Member
2,109 Posts
I'm hoping not to buy another street bike for some time after this, haha. That's a sweet price on a '17 base.
Didn't check, but I'm just curious if there are '17 SP2's still sitting in crates? :stirpot:
I will probably be selling my development SP2 in a couple months - it'll be the meanest baddest hardest hitting SP2 this side of the 2019 TT Paddock :grin2:>:):stirpot::gay:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts