Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new Alpinestars jacket. My wife embroidered the Honda Woody logo on the sleeves and back.

I've always liked the Woody logo (can you tell?).
I think Honda should have kept it alive, especially for the newer SP versions.

Riding in the clouds today.....

9500 feet....San Francisco Peaks, Flagstaff, Arizona....

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,042 Posts
Nice!
Every time I see that emblem, it reminds of Thrush exhausts from when I was a kiddo.

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, that was my neighbor that has 7 bikes, one of which is a 15 CBR1000rr....but he decided to bring his Ducati Adventure Bike for comfort.....I call it farm equipment...It's a little embarrasing...LOL
I just meet him at the top and do my own thing on the twisties.

·
Registered
564 Posts
In the right hands and with some decent rubber that Ducati should be plenty capable to keep up with your "vintage" CBR

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In the right hands???....Put Mark Marquez on my "Vintage" CBR and and he'll show up some RR-Rs I bet.
Actually I have another neighbor with a 1200 BMW Adventure Bike that gets up the Mountain pretty good.
Now, I ain't no Mark Marquez, but I can run through some twisties pretty fair. I think if I was ever outrun by a 700 pound Adventure bike on Snowbowl Road, I might hang up the helmet. None have come close yet, and I'm fairly cautious in some areas because we have large Mamals roaming around. I know because I hit one once.....on Snowbowl Road.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Marc Marquez would outride us all on a 125.

a Fox scared me pretty good just last week on some local twisties. Too dangerous to go all-out but some regular blew by me and I just had to pass him back! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bike looks great! Love the '05 look. Still think it looks better than anything else they have made... I kinda like smelling like gas too.... haha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts