Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
At the end of the day is all depends on the rider and bike mods. But, we do have to accept that as much as we love our blades, they do lack leg on the top end.

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
LOL Hell yeah! Honda has our back now. Can't wait to see them on the streets!
Sadly are going to be less common in the US than the SP2.

I suspect a few high profile YouTubers may have them on order and I know a Pacific NW tuner whose name starts with an E and ends with an R is getting one.

But don't give up on the SC77. All you need is bump the motor 40hp from stock US derstricted levels and raise the gearing - a lot! The SC82 has an extra 800 revs on the SC77.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sadly are going to be less common in the US than the SP2.

I suspect a few high profile YouTubers may have them on order and I know a Pacific NW tuner whose name starts with an E and ends with an R is getting one.

But don't give up on the SC77. All you need is bump the motor 40hp from stock US derstricted levels and raise the gearing - a lot! The SC82 has an extra 800 revs on the SC77.
Yes, sucks for the rest of us "normal" guys lol. But of course, the SC77 has potential. It's simply a new platform. Sort of like the 04-07 CBR1kRR and the 08+. Took time but it came a looonnngg way!

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Oh, the formula is not complicated or a mystery. BSB and Roads SP2s SC77s have been delivering 14,500rpm 210mph performances for 3 years now. Just this time the street bike SC82 is SuperStock ready as delivered. (y)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh, the formula is not complicated or a mystery. BSB and Roads SP2s SC77s have been delivering 14,500rpm 210mph performances for 3 years now. Just this time the street bike SC82 is SuperStock ready as delivered. (y)
True, thinking of picking up a SC77 soon. i'm still rocking a 2008 and 2015 CBR1KRR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts